Playwing and Airlab are owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers, and advertisers.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work with us in our Kharkiv studio.
As a Project Manager, you will participate to this innovating product, and contribute to its development. This involves management skills, creativity, and technical challenges. You will contribute to the success of the project in terms of quality, timing, and budget.
Under the direction of the Lead Producer, your task will be to coordinate a part of the team on the development of features, but also to communicate with the stakeholders to keep them informed about the project status. You will ensure also to coordinate with various other teams involved: business team, Ads network, as well as publishers, to lead the project to success.
Your objective will be finally to keep your team motivated and focused on their goal, to make them give the best to reach the results.
You should have:
• English — upper intermediate level or higher (written and spoken) is a must (daily English communication with our international team)
• 1+ year of experience as Project Manager on a technical product
• Strong interest for digital products and technologies
• Self-driven, responsible, outspoken, passionate
• Strong sense of organization
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to prepare project strategies, planning, and organization
• Able to monitor issues which can affect game quality
• Leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Passion for the making and playing of games
• Problem-solving and open minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
• Professional development opportunities
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Modern office located in the center of the city
• Free morning schedule
• Fruit, milk, biscuits, and sweets during the day
• Recreation room with Xbox and TV
• Shower room and bicycle parking
• High professional standards & be a spokesperson for this job
• Work with the Lead Producer and other members of the management team to optimize resources, costs, reduce risks
• Ensure the respect of the project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables etc.) & final delivery of the project
• Coordinate with Lead Producer and other stakeholders on each milestone to ensure their quality and respect of the specifications
• Coordinate with the team to ensure optimal work conditions to reach production objectives
• Coordinate with Lead Producer on possible risks and work on contingency plans