We are looking for a passionate Game Producer to join the development of
“Century: Age of Ashes” (https://youtu.be/21T_6N_uYHo) on PC, mobile and consoles (Next Gen and Old Gen), on Unreal Engine 4.
The person in charge will help supervise aspects of game production and will help coordinate the project team.
- Help organize and manage the production of the team.
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in coordination with the directors of the project and the core team.
- Define the roadmap of the features to the team, ensure the quality of the deliveries as well as the respect of deadlines.
- Define processes and workflows to optimize the development and facilitate interaction between colleagues.
- Communicate with production managers on progress, and smooth the follow up to reach the goals, anticipating the risks, gathering feedbacks, providing direction to the team.
- Take part of the management of the team to grow the overall experience and ensure the cohesion on the project.
- Experience in the game industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well in English.
- You are flexible, pro-active and you like to work as a team.
- Proficient experience of game development pipeline.
- Experience analyzing KPIs, trends, and internal resources to identify new product solutions.
- A passion for games and other elements of gaming culture.
- Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year).
- Ability to work from home.
- Individual development plan.
- Internal education and training.
- Payment for external training.
- Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.
- Compensation for sports activities.
- Massage services.
- Modern office in the city center.
- Free morning schedule.
- Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day.
- Living room with Xbox and TV.
- Shower room and bicycle parking.
- Own small gym.
- Table tennis and foosball.
Playwing is an independent game developer and publisher founded in 2017 with the goal to create long-lasting relationships with players for each game we make. Our teams are dedicated to developing passionately innovative, fun, and engaging experiences for all platforms.
Playwing is privately owned by the founders of Ubisoft.