Playwing is looking for a QA Engineer to join our outstanding e-Commerce team!
Our products are high-load systems with 5 millions active subscribers/users.
• Identify, execute, and support continuous improvement of the QA process;
• Working with software developers and project support teams;
• Estimating as accurate as possible the time necessary for completing the assigned tasks and projects and based on this estimation — negotiating a deadline with his superior;
• Actively interacting with team colleagues, superiors or other teams in order to exchange information necessary for reaching the organization’s goals.
• Good knowledge of QA methodologies;
• Experience of work with bug tracking and test management tools;
• Good understanding of project’s testing types;
• Experience in creating/maintaining test documentation (checklists, test cases, bug reports);
• Knowledge of MySQL databases, SQL queries;
• Knowledge of API testing (REST);
• Great communication skills;
• Patience, attentiveness, multitasking;
• English — Pre-Intermediate level or higher.
• Experience with e-commerce projects;
• Knowledge of the internet technology stack, including HTML, CSS, JS;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science;
• Engineering or related work experience.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🏠 Ability to work from home;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏋️ Own small gym;
🏓 Table tennis and foosball;
🎮 Living room with Xbox and TV;
🏢 Modern office in the city center;
🚿 Shower room and 🅿️ bicycle parking;
🍪 Fruits, milk, cookies, and sweets throughout the day.