We are looking for Trainee programmers to join our new game — “Century: Age of Ashes”. This AAA Dark Fantasy multiplayer title will be released on PC, Consoles — current ones as well as NextGen and in the Mobile version.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
Your mission will be:
• Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
• Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability.
• Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
• Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
• Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
• Basic knowledge of the OOP and C++.
• Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to video games.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
• Passion for video games• Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
Would be appreciated:
• Knowledge or interested of Unreal Engine 4.
• Completed games/advanced demos.
In order to participate in the competition, you will need to complete a test task.
• Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year).
• Individual development plan.
• Internal education and training.
• Payment for external training.
• Free English lessons with a native speaker.
• Compensation for sports activities.
• Massage services.
• Modern office in the city center.
• Free morning schedule.
• Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day.
• Living room with Xbox and TV.
• Shower room and bicycle parking.
• Own small gym.