Playwing is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our outstanding E-commerce team! Playwing is the sister company of Ubisoft, one of the largest game publishers in Europe.
About project: Our E-commerce products are related to the development of various marketplaces. The products are high-load systems with 5 million active subscribers/users.
- AWS: RDS, EC2, ElastiCache, Elastic Beanstalk
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Monitoring: Grafana, Zabbix, CloudWatch
- Logging: ELK stack
- Web Server: Apache / Nginx, LAMP stack
- DB: MySQL / MariaDB
- 2+ years in DevOps/System administration;
- 1+ year experience with AWS cloud;
- Linux troubleshooting experience;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Basic network understanding and troubleshooting;
- Scripting with Bash;
- Knowledge in SQL database administration (MySQL);
- Experience in configuration web-servers (Apache, Nginx);
- Understanding of CI/CD process and implementation experience (Jenkins);
- English — intermediate or higher level.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Docker, docker-compose;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with building and maintaining ELK stack;
- Groovy / Python / Java scripting for automating;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science.
- Performance and health monitoring, improving platform reliability;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Creating DEV / PRE-PROD / PROD infrastructure;
- Improving and implementing CI/CD processes;
- AWS cost consuming monitoring;
- Resolve security issues, management of users and access policy.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl;
📆 Paid sick leave, vacation, and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🏠 Ability to work from home;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏋️ Own small gym;
🏓 Table tennis and foosball;
🎮 Living room with Xbox and TV;
🏢 Modern office in the city center;
🚿 Shower room and 🅿️ bicycle parking;
🍪 Fruits, milk, cookies, and sweets throughout the day.