Playwing is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
We are looking for a new teammate in our multicultural company (people from many different
countries), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you would drive advertising campaigns across Display,
Video, Affiliate, APP. An ideal candidate for this role would possess strong quantitative skills
and an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for
maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You will be operating on both a strategic and tactical
level, covering all aspects of digital advertising — including campaign management,
optimization, creative testing, and analytics.
• Managing, creating, and delivering campaigns across all digital channels (Display,
Native and Pop Up).
• Goals based on these KPI’s: Subscribers, ROI and CPA
• Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance.
• Campaign bid management.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with external and internal
partners. You will also need to communicate the project status throughout the
campaign delivery process, including results, recommended changes to campaign
• Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
• Multiple tests across various media types. (creatives concepts, messaging..)
• Work with various teams (internal and external) regarding the review and final
approval of creative, digital media delivery, tracking and measurement ensuring
compliance to program objectives.
required, mobile media buying preferred.
• Highly analytical in nature
• Experience creating, managing campaigns and budgets within Google Ads, DSPs or
other digital display approaches
• Advanced Excel and analytical skills are critical
• Advanced project management skills required
• Audience segmentation experience preferred
• Flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
• Ability to deliver on promises and meet deadlines. Balance a sense of urgency with
calm and confidence.
• Work effectively as part of a team and independently with a can-do attitude
• Strong written and oral communication skills; engaged listening skills
• Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
• Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year)
• Ability to work from home
• Individual development plan
• Internal education and training
• Payment for external training
• Free English lessons with a native speaker
• Compensation for sports activities
• Massage services
• Modern office in the city center
• Free morning schedule
• Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day
• Living room with Xbox and TV
• Shower room and bicycle parking
• Own small gym