We are looking for programmers to join our new game currently in production — “Century: Age of Ashes”. This Dark Fantasy multiplayer title will be released on PC, Consoles — current ones as well as NextGen.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
Your mission will be :
• Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
• Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability.
• Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
• Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
• Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
Profile expected :
• Minimum 3 years of experience in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles).
• Good knowledge of the object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process.
• Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers)
• Good knowledge of multithreading.
• Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to video games and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc)
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
• Passion for video games and capacity to improve the player’s experience.
• Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
Extra skills that would be appreciated :
• Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
• Experience with Multiplayer games.
• Experience with technical constraints linked to the Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.).
• Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc.
• Experience with rendering pipeline.
• Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
• Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year)
• Ability to work from home
• Individual development plan
• Internal education and training
• Payment for external training
• Free English lessons with a native speaker
• Compensation for sports activities
• Massage services
• Modern office in the city center
• Free morning schedule
• Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day
• Living room with Xbox and TV
• Shower room and bicycle parking
• Own small gym
Playwing is an independent game developer and publisher founded in 2017 with the goal to create long-lasting relationships with players for each game we make. Our teams are dedicated to developing passionately innovative, fun, and engaging experiences for all platforms.
Playwing is privately owned by the founders of Ubisoft.