We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming and advertising. Starting our Advertising programmer, we are seeking to build an exceptional technical team in which you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
Participating in the development and design of a large scale, high concurrency client-server system that is able to respond in milliseconds to thousands of requests (server-side development)
If so, let’s talk!
You should have:
• 2.0 + years experience with Java using Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, etc.)
• Experience with Web technologies (eg: RESTful APIs, SOAP, etc.)
• Experience with relational databases (eg: MySQL, MemSQl, etc.)
• Build tools(Gradle, Maven, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools(Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
• Experience with code architecture (OOP principles, SOLID, GRASP, Architecture Patterns, etc.)
• At least a pre-intermediate level of English.
Got these? Even better:
• Experience working with the Amazon Services
• Experience with Kafka, Machine Learning and Big Data is a big plus
• Professional development opportunities
• Free English classes
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Modern office located in the center of the city
• Fruit, milk, biscuits and sweets during the day
• Recreation room with Xbox and TV
• Shower room and bicycle parking
You’ll be responsible of:
As part of the Ads development team, you will be working on the core of our Advertising platform.
Defining, designing, building, deploying and maintaining server-side features, for our Advertising platform. Each feature will be a fully-contained project that solves a business problem. You will work closely with the client-side software engineers to achieve a consistent, flexible, scalable and maintainable product.
Understanding and caring about the business goals for each feature and using this understanding in the way you approach feature development.
Ensuring the best performance and quality of the features that you deliver. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how it enables the overall system to reach its end goals.