Playwing, owned by the founders of Ubisoft, is an Independent Game Developer and Publisher with a lot of passion for video games. One of our main goals is to improve the gaming experience for players and to create new immersive game worlds.
We are looking for a passionate Producer to join our team. The person in charge
will have control over all aspects of game production and will coordinate
project teams to develop top-notch mobile and desktop games.
You will join us working on a well known IP — Rayman. A famous and core franchise of a platformer genre.
On a par with Instant War game, which is a real-time strategy MMO.
● Experience as a Producer in the game industry (mobile games is a plus)
● Proven experience in the F2P business model
● Strong project management skills
● Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and
spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to
● Proficient understanding of game development pipeline
● Experience analyzing KPIs, trends, and internal resources to
identify new product solutions
● Proficient understanding of consumer-facing mobile gaming trends
● Expert ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
● Working ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with
promptness, efficiency, and ease
● A passion for games, mobile gaming platforms and other elements of gaming
culture, and also PC/console games
● Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
● Manage the production and evolution of high-quality mobile games
● Planning, coordinating and supervising the mobile game development cycle
● Work with the top management team to craft vision of the titles, and to
develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of
● Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of
team leads (art, design, development, QA).
● Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding the quality of work in
accordance with a pre-defined project schedule
● Work with internal and external QA to improve user experience and drive
updates to the game service.
● An open-minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
● Professional development opportunities
● Paid sick leave and vacation
● Modern office located in the center of the city
● Free morning schedule
● Fruit, milk, biscuits, and sweets during the day
● Recreation room with Xbox and TV
● Shower room and bicycle parking