Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented PHP Developer to join our team.
• Good knowledge of PHP.
• 1+ years experience with PHP.
• Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns.
• Experience with SQL databases.
• Understanding of web protocols and standards such as SOAP, JSON, HTTP(S), etc.
• English — written and spoken is a must.
• Experience working with Symfony.
• Passion for best design and coding practices.
• Ability to manage source code using revision control systems.
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Free English classes.
• Paid sick leave and vacation.
• Modern office located in the center of the city.
• Free morning schedule.
• Fruit, milk, biscuits and sweets during the day.
• Recreation room with Xbox and TV.
• Shower room and bicycle parking.
• Own gym.
• Participating in the server-side development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to Playwing games.
• Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of our mobile app store project including technical design, task estimation, implementation and debugging.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by QA team.
• Database design and development.
• Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security.
• Work with other challenging large-scale systems for game services and mobile advertising.