At least 5 years of Java software development experience;
At least 1 year of experience in Tech or Team lead role;
Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework);
Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka);
Experience with Spark or similar frameworks;
Desire to write tests;
Experience with NoSQL databases;
SQL (complex query optimization);
Upper Intermediate spoken English;
Strong leadership and communication skills;
Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
Flexible mindset, business goals orientation;
Agile environment experience.
Spring Boot 2.0;
Column based DB;
High loaded systems experience;
* An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the * Dnieper, an article about it here -dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
* Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, 33 Degree. And company often pays for tickets.
* Substantial performance bonuses paid quarterly and salary review
* Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with native speaker
* Sports compensation
* Medical insurance
* 20 working days paid vacation
* Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBYO5E0TKs
By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Participate in technical design for all the team tasks;
Hands on development;
Suggest of development process improvements;
Take infrastructure to the next level.
Playtika (www.playtika.com), the world’s leading gaming company is looking for a Java Tech Lead for Data department
Data department works with all Playtika games to provide services and tools for monetization and acquisition. Our teams have startup spirit, so we are working in touch with business, propose our solution for business needs and trying new approaches that can make the business better. We are proud of how fast we are moving new services to prod and update them according to feedback. Also, each team member takes a part of creating a solution, from requirements discussion to create the architecture of new feature/service.