• 2+ years of functional/GUI testing experience (web and mobile applications);
• Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies;
• Experience in test documentation (use cases, test cases, test suites);
• Experienced with API testing (Postman, Soap UI, Fiddler);
• Ability to determinate and estimate the testing level and scope;
• Good understanding of client-server architecture;
• Experience in managing tasks and defects using Jira;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies, SCRUM in particular;
• Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
• Basic experience or understanding of automation testing;
• Skills of reading and analyzing logs to identify the root cause of a defect;
• Experience with gaming systems;
• Experience of communication with foreign customers.
• Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
• Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city;
• Annual salary review and performance bonus;
• 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave;
• Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner);
• Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel);
• Professional trainings and conferences;
• Free corporate English lessons;
• Help and support for candidates from other cities;
• Exciting company and team events — like this unforgettable party www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_SPL6NgCo&t=
Visit our page and feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Acting as core member of a Scrum team to ensure quality is built in to products and services;
• Participating in sprint planning and collaborates with Product Management team to identify requirements;
• Manual testing of features and web/mobile applications;
• Executing test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products;
• Creating a detailed, well-structured test documentation;
• Bug reporting in Jira;
• Requirements/Specification analyzing;
• Communicating with other team members.
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android.
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
1000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join Vinnytsia team on a full-time basis.