• At least 3 years’ experience in test automation
• Good coding skills (Java)
• Experience with Docker
• Well-developed soft skills
• English Intermediate+
Advantage if familiar with:
• Experience with Spring Boot
• CI (Teamcity and Jenkins
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our QA appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, Nordic Testing days, SQA days conference. And company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=4s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Building robust multi-platform automated solutions;
• Integrating automation solutions into project workflow;
• Improving meanwhile infrastructure
• Building/supporting test infrastructure;
• Integrating automation solution to internal systems, TestRail, Jira, Reporting system etc.;
• Maintaining existing automated tests;
• Consulting and do training for Automation Engineers who work in feature teams;
• Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks
Playtika is looking for Senior Automation Engineer to warm welcome to the Automation department. The department is centralized and serve tools and expertise to many Playtika studios located around the world. On your daily routine you will working on frameworks development and automation processes establishment.
The role is more about building an infrastructure than writing automation tests.
You will work with the following technologies: Java, Spring Boot, WebDriver, JUnit, Appium, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Docker, Selenium Grid, iOS, Android, Sonar.