• Experience in automated testing and strong Java knowledge
• Experience with API testing
• Strong awareness of modern testing standards and frameworks
• Familiarity with agile and XP practices
• Well-developed soft skills
• English Intermediate+
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience with Spring Boot
• CI (familiarity with Teamcity and Jenkins)
• Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
• Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Corporate English classes;
• Referral program;
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
• Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
• Technical library with option to order books;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with a magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here;
• Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that;
• By the way, you can feel us here.
• Test planning and tests design
• Automated tests implementation (integration, e2e API, contract, etc.)
• Web Services testing
• Requirements analysis
• Deployments monitoring and investigating of issues
• Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join the Kiev office on a full- time basis.
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
INFRA is a department that develops some kind of “core” services that can be used in any company game. There are 21 teams in INFRA that manage nearly 100 micro services including Payment System, Back Office System, Users Segmentation, Coupons service, Tournaments Service, User Service, Bonus Service, Messaging Service etc. All teams work by adopted SCRUM methodology with local Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
Our technology stack is pretty wide. In our projects we use: Latest Java, Spring Boot/Cloud/MVC, Gauge, JUnit, Maven, Bitbucket, TeamCity, SonarQube, Docker, K8s, Kafka, Aerospike, MariaDB.