— Previous working experience in providing helpdesk or customer support over the phone, IM, email, and/or remote session
— Service orientation personality with pleasant and good customer service skills
— Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritize planned and unplanned tasks
— Familiar with one of the next methodology: ITIL Foundation, Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSA Windows 10 HDI Desktop Support Technician ot CompTIA A+ Certification- Strong knowledge of core Active Directory services,Remote Desktop Services, and remote assistance tools, Linux server, VMWare or other Virtual platform.
— Knowledge and understanding of system management services (i.e MS SMS). — Strong working and supporting experience in PC, Mac, smartphones, tablets, printers
— Client focus: Identifies and satisfies the needs of clients. Continually pursues ways to provide value-added solutions. Builds relationships and trust with clients.
— Must have both verbal and written English communication skills.
• Work with a creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
• Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city.
• Annual salary review and performance bonus paid quarterly.
• 21 working days paid vacation and sick leave.
• Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner).
• Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel).
• Professional trainings and conferences.
• Free corporate English lessons.
• Help and support if you from other cities.
• Exciting company and team events — like this unforgettable party www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8r9aBLCRY0.
• Visit our page and feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua.
— Provide solid support to customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise
— Manage queue of incoming inquiries, determine prioritization, and address appropriately
— Respond to assigned customer questions, problems and concerns and adheres to SLA
— Own a follow-up tickets to closure
— Maintain and update internal knowledge base and self-service articles
— Provide PC services including imaging, deployment, repair, upgrade and asset management.
— Provide end user software services for Windows, iOS, Mac, Android- Provide dispatch service to remote users or sites (service end user at their location)
— Provide on-site support for network/server room, hardware upgrades or projects at site- Manage and report inventory at the site (Server room equipment, PC, accessories, mobiles, tablets etc.)
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.