Right now we are looking for experienced Release / DevOps Engineer to join the unique team. This team works with our flagman game Caesars Casino, and responsible for this game at 5 social networks. It is a business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase the effectiveness of the game. Everyone in this team can contribute to the business, and this is highly exciting!
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years of overall professional experience in Linux System Administration
• 1+ years of overall professional experience in DevOps
• Extensive knowledge of docker container orchestration (K8S: setup, administration)
• Experience in building CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Teamcity)
• Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems
• Good knowledge bash or any other scripting lang
• Knowledge of MySQL (Maria DB, MemSQL) and NoSQL products (Aerospike, Couchbase)
• Confident in Ansible, Kafka
• Networking, Loadbalancing, L7 filters
• English Intermediate+
Nice to have:
• Java, Maven, Spring framework, Netflix OSS
• Service mesh, Istio on top of Envoy, Kubernetes objects (configMaps,daemonSets,canaryDeploys,etc)
• Enterprise BIG-IP architecture
• Understanding of Scrum practices
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please, send your CV or contact me in Skype: oksana_kobets
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Competitive compensation.
• 21 working days paid vacation.
• Medical insurance.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year.
• Salary review once a year.
• Talented guys around and comfortable working conditions.
• Free corporate English training.
• Professional Trainings.
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwjY074gRRs&t=1s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Maintenance and development of production infrastructure
• Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.