Our company invites a Java Architect to take part in the development of Playtika’s social gaming platform (www.playtika.com/#games). The games are developed on C#, Java and Action Script 3 for four mobile platforms, such as Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Amazon and Web. Backend for is mainly hosted in private datacenters and built using microservice architecture.
* You will be responsible for System and software Architecture design for server side components.
* Will liaise with R&D teams and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects.
* Manage design review meetings, planning upcoming sprint solutions and review the previous sprint solutions.
* Define and enforce code standards to maintain high quality (e.g. by participating in code review, pair programming sessions)
* Define and enforce technology standards
* Responsible for knowledge sharing and collaboration
* Guide, support and mentor developers (R&D teams)
* Conduct brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap
We are looking for the person with:
* At least 7 years experience in Software Development
* At least 3 years experience in System / Software Architecture
* Extensive experience with highly available, highly scalable, distributed and client-server system architectures.
* Extensive experience with Java
* Experience designing enterprise solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams
* Experience in adopting open source software solutions
* Experience with databases. Hands on experience with MySQL and NoSQL Databases
* English — upper-intermediate (for day-to-day communicating with Chef Architect in Israel)
* Online Gaming experience an advantage
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, DevOxx, GeekOut, JavaZone. And company often pays for tickets.
• KPI bonuses
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=3s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
We are developing a platform which supports our games. The team is focused on delivering features to our services ecosystem. This requires clear understanding of high-load distributed applications as well as microservices.
Here is the speech of technical lead of this team at XP Days Conference (Dec 2014) — www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGrbsFQG_o
If you are interested in our domain, here is the speech of VP Business Development at Playtika (About Social Casino industry. Casual Connect’14):
And the speech of our CTO (if you are interested in some aspects of our technology stack):