What we are looking for:
• Technical expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
• Familiarity with ‘Infrastructure-as-code’ concepts.
• Experience with cloud architectures/services.
• Ability to influence without authority.
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our QA appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, Nordic Testing days, SQA days conference. And company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMIT-_YnVE
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Be a leader in continually improving our innovative engineering culture.
• Educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of critical infrastructure and DevOps processes for features used by millions of users.
• Provide technical leadership in cloud provisioning, networking, and storage initiatives.
• Conduct project reviews for cost optimization.
• Review existing environment and develop and execute initiatives to improve overall performance, and reduce failures.
• Understanding of legacy environments and applications to identify and plan the migration strategy and help to architect the transformation to a cloud based infrastructure.
• Be knowledgeable about security principles and practices and enforce, when needed.
Playtika is the largest games company in Ukraine and № 1 worldwide in its genre.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. (Slotomania remains the highest grossing app on Facebook and iOS.) We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That is why we have 21 million players and 11 offices around the world.
Right now we are looking for Ops Manager to warm welcome.
This is an opportunity to join a world leading gaming company and make a great impact to development of our flagman games.