Playtika is looking for Automation QA Engineer.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
You will work with the following technologies: Java, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, TeamCity.
• Building robust multi-platform automated solutions;
• Integrating automation solutions into project workflow;
• Developing automation tests on all test levels, UI, API, mobile;
• Building/supporting test infrastructure;
• Integrating automation solution to internal systems, TestRail, Jira, Reporting system etc.;
• Maintaining existing automated tests;
• Continuous learning of new tools, approaches, and frameworks
• 3+ years of experience in test
• Good coding skills (Java)
• English Intermediate+
Advantage if familiar with:
• SQL/NoSQL DB
• BDD tools (Gauge)
-Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
-Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
-Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
-Paid vacation and sick leaves;
-Corporate English classes;
-Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
-Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
-Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
-Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
-Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.