Automation unit is a Playtika service which provide core solutions to different project, such as framework design, Quality Gates injection to CI process, building multi platform device labs. It contains 4 teams working by scrum.
The unit is looking for devops engineer to build/support proper infrastructure for automation solutions. Effectively resolve any network and configuration issues to build stable environment for delivery process. Provide monitoring system which will allow quickly to identify any issue and track resolution status. Introduce best practices to improve and optimize development process.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
— 2+ years of professional experience in software development and DevOps;
— 2+ years of administering Linux servers;
— 2+ years of experience scripting language (Bash/Python);
— Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible);
— Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy;
— Good interpersonal and communication skills;
— Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines preferrably using Jenkins;
— Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
Nice to have:
— Experience in managing CI systems (Teamcity/Jenkins);
— Expertise in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues;
— Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications;
— Experience with container orchestration engines (ECS, GKE, Kubernetes, swarm, etc).
Our technology stack:
— Scripting: Bash/Python/Groovy;
— IaC: Ansible, Terraform;
— CI/CD: Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, Artifactory;
— Container orchestration: Kubernetes.
— Assessment in automation process of pipeline, moving infrastructure to the code;
— Assessment in POC processes for new tools/services;
— Environments related questions support;
— TeamCity/Jenkins support;
— Improving scalability of infrastructure.
— Communication with IT department;
— Communication with other devops from our studios;
— Improve automation team skill around devops area.
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, DevOxx, GeekOut, JavaZone. And company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonus
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMIT-_YnVE
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua