• Experience of coding advanced real-time ETL processes with +3 years of experience
• Proficient in Java /Scala with +3 years of experience
• Strong understanding of the Big Data landscape (Cloudera Hadoop ecosystems, Spark 2.x, Structured Streaming) and related technologies with +2 years of experience
• Strong DevOps scripting skills and relevant tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker\Vagrant, Kubernetes)
• Relevant AWS tools: S3, SageMaker, RDS, EC2, EMR, DynamoDb, ElasticCache, Glue, Lambda, Athena)
• Other tools and formats: Kafka, Spark, Hue, Zookeeper, Avro, Parquet, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, ELK, Jenkins, Rundeck, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, AeroSpike).
• Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design using best practices and design patterns, data structures systems, applications and multithreading programming
• Experience developing large scale distributed systems
• Passion for data engineering automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent, tech savvy
• BSc in computer science or equivalent
• Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training and conferences paid by the company;
• Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with a native speaker;
• Sports compensation;
• Medical insurance;
• Talented and friendly team ;
• Breakfasts and lunches in the office;
• Comfortable office 5 min walk from Vokzalna metro with fruits and snacks unlimited:)
• Amazing and huge corporate events like this one here: bit.ly/2FXpfyD
• Develop highly scalable Realtime and batch data apps leveraging machine learning (using Amazon SageMaker), data regression and rule based models.
• Develop real-time ETL pipelines for multiple data sources ingesting massive amounts of data to create a Datalake
• Build an end-to-end CI\CD pipeline that allows the automation of test and deployment
• Tune and optimize data applications to achieve a balanced data application t answer SLA
• Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programing & design patterns
• Champion the overall strategy for data governance, security, and quality that ensure requirements are met.
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer.
We are the #1 grossing Facebook game developer as well as a Top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android worldwide.
Founded in 2010, Playtika immediately enjoyed skyrocketing growth and expanded quickly by acquiring other leading game titles.
We now have 11 offices in 9 countries around the world with over 1,500 Playtikans.
Our business and our passion is to immerse people into a thrilling entertainment experience. Currently, our games are enjoyed by more than 6 million users daily and over 20 million users monthly.
More about us in 77 seconds bit.ly/2lLRE3C