We are seeking a QA Manual Engineer with possibility for future growth to Automation QA Engineer (Java) together with our friendly Team in Kiev office.
• Deep understanding of the development processes and software life cycle
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Client — Server architecture
• Understanding of web technologies: HTTP/XML/JSON
• Deep understanding and experience in API testing (REST)
• Ability to build and maintain test documentation
• Experience in using tools: Fiddler, Charles, ADB or similar
• Experience in using managing tools for Kafka, Redis
• Experience with bug tracking and test management systems (JIRA, TestRail, TFS, HP QC)
• Ability to handle complex workflows integrating analytics tools, databases, and mobile applications
• Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, My SQL)
• At least Intermediate level of English
• Good communication skills
• Frequency with numbers
• 2 years of experience in quality assurance of Mobile applications
• Experience in Micro Services architecture application testing
• Experience in game industry (slot machines)
• Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework
• Experience in automation testing using Java
• Experience with Aerospike
• Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies;
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company;
• Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with the native speaker;
• Sports compensation;
• Medical insurance;
• Talented and friendly team;
• Requirements analyzing and testing
• Creating bug reports and validation after fixes
• Running and creating test cases based on product requirements
• Functional, Regression testing
• Perform end-to-end mobile based testing (backend/frontend part)
• Cooperate with developers, work in a team
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer.
We are the #1 grossing Facebook game developer as well as a Top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android worldwide.
Founded in 2010, Playtika immediately enjoyed skyrocketing growth and expanded quickly by acquiring other leading game titles.
We now have 11 offices in 9 countries around the world with over 1,300 Playtikans.
Our business and our passion is to immerse people into a thrilling entertainment experience. Currently, our games are enjoyed by more than 6 million users daily and over 20 million users monthly.
House Of Fun is a series of social casino games with stunning graphics, captivating features, and leading game play mechanics, existing on Mobile and Web platforms.