Group Manager leads a group of scrum teams. Creates an environment that encourages and supports technology excellence. Is involved in the professional activity and invests in developing the team: directs, educates, brings ideas about process improvements and specialization.
• Experience in managing teams,
• 5+ years of experience as a server developer (Java stec is an advantage)
• Good understanding of SCRUM methodology,
• Experience of Driving scrum in teams
• Experience of work in matrix organizations
• Result driven
• Open mindedness to changes within a dynamic environment
• Managements skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated, assertive
• Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities
• Conflict management and resolution skills
• Good English, ability to communicate fluently
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, DevOxx, GeekOut, JavaZone. And company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonuse
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=3s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Leads development projects within the Group
• Cooperates closely with Product Owners to assure development focus and target delivery; co-develops product roadmaps
• Encourages “best-practice” sharing through the participation and promotion of meetings, newsletters, knowledge sharing programs and all other initiatives
• Ensures proper risk management
• Improves the achievements of his group
• Promotes a culture of quality (zero defects approach) in his teams
• Manages and prioritizes the team’s tasks, while balancing business thinking with the team’s needs.
• Defines challenging goals for himself and his group
• Helps his/her employees in getting the best out of themselves. Encourages autonomy and independence of the employees.
• Runs performance management and performance improvement processes within the group
• Is Involved in the professional activity and invests in developing the team: Directs, educates, brings about process improvements and specialization
• Takes full accountability for the continuous improvement of his group
• Committed and accountable for the professional development of his group members
• Coaches and supports his employees
• Invests in team building and motivation within the group.
• Help the team to identify and resolve risks and impediments, resolve bottlenecks and conflicts
• Lead continuous improvement in process and engineering practices on the company level
• Support and empower team growth in becoming a Scrum self-organized team, capable of execution according to plan and meeting commitments
• Continuously work with group efficiency
• Ensure that scrum is methodology is working in the teams
• Effective collaboration with other groups and departments: TPO, TAT, Architects, SM, CC, etc.
• Facilitate product technology innovation and improvement of Engineering practices
• Passion for best practices, re-use, knowledge sharing
• Promote a culture of a quality in all teams
INFRA is a department that develops some kind of “core” services that can be used in any company game. There are 21 teams in INFRA that manage nearly 100 micro services including Payment System, Back Office System, Users Segmentation, Coupons service, Tournaments Service, User Service, Bonus Service, Messaging Service etc. All teams work by adopted SCRUM methodology with local Product Owners and Scrum Masters. Playtika is a big company. More than 2000 people are working here in 10 offices located around the world. We are proud of INFRA as a core department