Playtika’s Game Server Development Team is looking for an experienced C# Developer, who’ll be engaged in developing and maintaining server architecture for games and features across different platforms.
• Develop server architecture for games across different platforms
• Set up and maintain servers for the games to ensure smooth operation
• Research of ways for improvement and optimization of current server architecture
• 2+ years of professional experience in server architecture development
• Proficiency in .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ• Knowledge of T-SQL/MySQL, Entity Framework, asynchronous programming, TPL
• Hands-on experience in debugging, performance/memory / MS SQL Server profiling, code review, refactoring
• Strong OOP, OOD background
• Expertise in JSON, unit and integration testing
• Experience in multithreading, concurrency, multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
• Familiar with Agile / Methodology
• At least intermediate level of English
• Expertise with Linux server
• Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies, proper process, and clear documentation
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company;
• Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with a speaker;
• Sports compensation;
• Medical insurance;
• 21 working days paid vacation
• Talented and friendly team ;
• Comfortable office 5 min walk from Vokzalna metro with fruits and snacks unlimited:)
• Amazing and huge corporate events like this one here: bit.ly/2FXpfyD
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer.
We are the #1 grossing Facebook game developer as well as a Top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android worldwide.
Founded in 2010, Playtika immediately enjoyed skyrocketing growth and expanded quickly by acquiring other leading game titles.
We now have 14 offices in 10 countries around the world with over 2000 Playtikans.
Our business and our passion is to immerse people into a thrilling entertainment experience. Currently our games are enjoyed by more than 6 million users daily and over 20 million users monthly.