Our friendly QA-team is looking for a confident QA Engineer, who wants to develop in client(mobile/web) and API testing, client-server interaction and server-side.
• Good understanding of client-server architecture.
• Understanding special aspects in Web and Mobile testing.
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Knowing and understanding test design techniques.
• Experienced with Tools — Charles, TestRail, Swagger, Postman.
• Experienced in discovering showstopper defects and find reproduction steps to crashes.
• Ability to write QA documentation — Test cases, Check lists.
• Solid exploratory testing skills and knowledge to apply the right level of testing for a specific features.
• Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
• Self-management skills.
• Experience with Version Control System (GIT).
• Testing web/mobile applications, social games, casino — nice to have.
• Basic experience in Java and Test Automation.
• Good QA theory knowledge.
• Good English, written and spoken.
• Design/maintain and execute test cases/check-lists.
• Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
• Provide defects root cause analysis.
• Conduct functional testing of Web and Mobile application, including both GUI and API tests.
• Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high quality standards.
• Identify and provide solutions to optimize the current process to assure the right first time on time delivery.
• Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
• Participating proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
• Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions.
• Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
• Develop UI automated tests for Web and Mobile as well as API tests for server — side.
• Perform automated test result analysis for automated regression tests.
• Analyze features for testability and automated test coverage.
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Competitive compensation.
• 20 working days paid vacation.
• Medical insurance.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year.
• Salary review once a year.
• Talented guys around and comfortable working conditions.
• Free corporate English trainings.
• Professional Trainings.
• Cute and funny corporate events.
Playtika is a world’s leading online gaming company, the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is creating a fantastic customer entertaining experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users, and focusing on being a great place to work for our people!
Playtika in Dnipro is more than 160 of talented developers and artists who produce round-the-clock excitement via Caesars Casino game (which is in TOP-50 among all Facebook games).