• At least 3 years’ experience in Java Development
• At least 1 year experience in System / Software Architecture
• Extensive experience with high scale, high availability, distributed and client-server system architectures. Online Gaming experience an advantage.
• Extensive experience with Java — Must
• Experience with databases. Hands on experience with MySQL is highly desirable
• Experience working with No SQL Databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra) is highly desirable
• Experience working under a Linux environment — Desirable
• Experience designing enterprise solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams
• Experience in adopting “Open Source” software solutions
• Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle management) is highly desirable
Creative friendly team, amicable atmosphere;
Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year;
Salary review once a year;
Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with native speaker;
20 working days paid vacation;
Exiting corporate events, for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zp7WP—Z0
• Responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web).
• Will liaise with R&D team and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects.
• Manage design review meetings, planning upcoming sprint solutions and review the previous sprint solutions.
• Define and enforce code standards to maintain high quality (code review)
• Define and enforce technology standards
• Responsible for knowledge sharing and collaboration
• Guide, support and mentor developers (R&D)
• Consult Product, Join brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap
Our company invites a Java Architect to take part in the development of huge online casino platform (www.facebook.com/CaesarsCasino) with many games such as slot machines, blackjack, roulette, poker, scratch cards and other projects. The games are developed on C#, Java and Action Script 3 for four mobile platforms, such as Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Amazon and Web