Right now Playtika is looking for an Architect to the Dnipro office.
Playtika in Dnipro is more than 100 of talented developers and artists who produce round-the-clock excitement via Caesars Casino game (which is in TOP-50 among all Facebook games).
* You will be responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web), but mostly by server.
* Will liaise with R&D team and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects.
* Manage design review meetings, planning upcoming sprint solutions and review the previous sprint solutions.
* Define and enforce code standards to maintain high quality (code review)
* Define and enforce technology standards
* Responsible for knowledge sharing and collaboration
* Guide, support and mentor developers (R&D)
* Conduct brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap
We are looking for the person with:
* At least 7 years experience in Software Development
* At least 3 years experience in System / Software Architecture
* Extensive experience with highly available, highly scalable, distributed and client-server system architectures.
* Extensive experience with Java
* Experience designing enterprise solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams
* Experience in adopting open source software solutions
* Experience with databases. Hands on experience with MySQL and NoSQL Databases
* English — upper-intermediate (for day-to-day communicating with Chef Architect in Israel)
* Online Gaming experience an advantage
What we offer:
* Creative friendly team, amicable atmosphere;
* Professional Trainings;
* Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year;
* Salary review once a year;
* Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with native speaker;
* Sport compensation;
* 20 working days paid vacation;
* Medical insurance;
* Exiting corporate events, for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zp7WP—Z0
Our company invites a Java Architect to take part in the development of huge online casino platform (www.facebook.com/CaesarsCasino). The games are developed on C#, Java and Action Script 3 for four mobile platforms, such as Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Amazon and Web