At least 3 years’ experience in Java Development
At least 1 year experience in System / Software Architecture
Extensive experience with highly available, highly scalable, distributed and client-server system architectures. Online Gaming experience an advantage.
Deep understanding of client systems UI/UX development on mobile, web, Xamarin experience is an advantage
Deep understanding of client side apps — deployment and life cycle
Extensive experience with Java
Experience designing enterprise solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams
Experience in adopting “Open Source” software solutions
Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle management) — advantage
Experience with databases. Hands on experience with MySQL — advantage
Experience working with No SQL Databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra) — advantage
Creative friendly team, amicable atmosphere;
Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year;
Salary review once a year;
Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with native speaker;
20 working days paid vacation;
Exiting corporate events, for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zp7WP—Z0
• Responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web).
• Will liaise with R&D team and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects.
• Manage design review meetings, planning upcoming sprint solutions and review the previous sprint solutions.
• Define and enforce code standards to maintain high quality (code review)
• Define and enforce technology standards
• Responsible for knowledge sharing and collaboration
• Guide, support and mentor developers (R&D)
• Consult Product, Join brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap
Our company invites a Java Architect to take part in the development of huge online casino platform (www.facebook.com/CaesarsCasino) with many games such as slot machines, blackjack, roulette, poker, scratch cards and other projects. The games are developed on C#, Java and Action Script 3 for four mobile platforms, such as Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Amazon and Web