Right now we are looking for experienced Java Developer to join the unique team. This team works with our flagman game Slotomania, and responsible for this game at more than 6 social networks. It is business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase effectivness of game. Everyone in this team can contribute to business, and this is highly exciting!
Our technology stack is not strictly limited, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, OpenTSDB, MySQL, ehcache and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable, service-oriented web services.
More about us in 77 seconds www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7iBb3ncTc
What we are looking for:
* Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading)
* Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework)
* Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka)
* Good knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
* Respect of agile and XP practices
* Desire to write tests of different size (small, medium, large) is a plus
* Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
Nice to have:
* NoSQL database experience (we use Couchbase) is a plus
* Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching is a plus
* Experience with Groovy or other dynamic languages
* Experience using test driven development
* Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services is an advantage
* An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
* Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
* Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, 33 Degree. And company often pays for tickets.
* Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
* Salary review once a year
* Free corporate English lessons
* Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife Club
* 20 working days paid vacation
* Medical insurance
* Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/...watch?v=kk_SPL6NgCo&t=21s