We are looking for Java Tech Leader to warm welcome to the team of professional and experienced developers.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data; Aerospike, Redis, Apache Kafka, and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, highly scalable microservices
● You will train developers across the R&D division, review code, enforce code standards, review SDD
● You will participate in leading the migration from C# to Java
● You will be a significant part of integration core services and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently.
● You will design and implement scalable services using modern technologies and practices.
● Deep knowledge of Java Core, Java Spring Stack;
● Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework);
● Experience with messaging systems (e.g JMS, xMQ, Kafka);
● Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching.
● 7+ years of Java development experience;
● Experience of testing frameworks (Junit, Cucumber etc.);
● Experience with NOSQL DB (Aerospike, Redis)
● Base knowledge in Linux;
● Experience with Microservices and Docker;
● Team player;
● English Upper-Intermediate +
★Nice to have: ★
● Experience in the role of Tech of Team Lead
★We offer all our employees:★
● Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
● Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
● Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
● Paid vacation and sick leaves;
● Corporate English classes;
● Referral program;
● Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
● Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
● Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
● Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
● Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.