What we are looking for:
* Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading)
* Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework)
* Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Kafka)
* A mastery of object-oriented and/or functional design, design patterns and software design best practices
* Familiarity with agile and XP practices
* Desire to write tests of different size (unit, functional, integration)
* Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products.
* Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
Nice to have:
* NoSQL database experience (we use Couchbase) is a plus
* Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching is a plus
* Experience with Groovy and other dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, Clojure) is a plus
* Experience using test driven development
* Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services is an advantage
∙ An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around.
∙ Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, DevOxx, GeekOut, JavaZone.
∙ Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
∙ Salary review once a year
∙ Free corporate English lessons
∙ Payment of sports.
∙ 20 working days paid vacation
∙ Medical insurance
∙ Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
∙ By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
We are looking for Java Developer to warm welcome to the team of professional and experienced developers. We love agile and use TDD. According to millions of users our projects are definitely high-load.
You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently. You will design and implement highly scalable features and services using modern technologies and practices.
As a software engineer, you will have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, RXJava, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, MemSQL and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable microservices.