Playtika, the world’s leading gaming company is looking for a talented Game Artist to create an amazing user experience with a strong sense of typography, conceptual, and attention to detail.
In the role of 2D Artist, you will work with the industry’s most talented, driven, and creative people.
You will invent alluring and smart assets for our games from conceptualization to execution and setting the tone for Playtika’s marketing efforts.
You will produce creative game art, effectively communicate conceptual ideas to final design products.
● Strong design, drawing, color theory, composition, and conceptual ideation skills, strong sketching fundamentals (anatomy, perspective, etc.)
● Strong understanding of visual storytelling
● 3-5-years experience in art in the entertainment domain (games, films, animations, cartoons, apps for kids)
● Great illustration skills
● Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and render
● Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
● Pre-Intermediate English
● Gaming background as a user
● Experience in working with 3D assets
● Have a passion for making and playing video games
● Knowledge of Jira
● Experience in creating art and animation for games
We offer all our employees:
● Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
● Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
● Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
● Paid vacation and sick leaves;
● Corporate English classes;
● Referral program;
● Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
● Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
● Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
● Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
● Crafting game art with industry-standard tools: complex screens, screen backgrounds, characters, and items.
● Conceptualizing, presenting, and executing ideas within a tight schedule while understanding the studio’s brand and be a significant part of its development
● A real teammate, brainstorm, and partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
*Please note, that we are not accepting CVs in link format, make sure you attach your resume in pdf or .doc format to your application