· Product Owner experience with agile development practices (Scrum strongly desired), methodologies and tools;
· Lead product development and release process for technical epics and maintain the core development road map
· Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for technical improvements from stakeholders
· Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
· Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
· Good understanding of business goals and priorities
· Knowledge and experience (slot machine mechanic)
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Exceedingly detailed oriented with superb writing, communication and presentation skills
· Good level of spoken and written English
· Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
· Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city.
· Annual salary review and performance bonus
· 21 working days paid vacation and sick leave.
· Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner).
· Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel).
· Professional trainings and conferences.
· Free corporate English lessons.
· Help and support if you from other cities.
· Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMIT-_YnVE;
· By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
· Managing the development and launch of software products or services in a product management or equivalent role
· Managing multiple assignments and meeting deadlines
· To communicate with executive management and demonstrate high sense of urgency and strong desire for excellence
· Working with cross-functional teams that include engineering, product and marketing staff
· Be involved in fast paced environment and accommodate change and ambiguity
· To deal with experience in gathering product requirements to support a product vision
· To develop working relationships at multiple levels of an organization
Playtika is a world’s leading online gaming company, the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is creating a fantastic customer entertaining experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users, and focusing on being a great place to work for our people!
Playtika is looking Product Owner in machine factory to warm welcome to the team. You will be responsible for defining and delivering Playtika’s gaming platform infrastructure and services.