We are looking for Senior QA Engineer to our friendly team in Kyiv office to the House of Fun project.
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers, and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
As QA Engineer you will be testing an app with games (slot machines) and features.
• Requirements analysis, test planning and test execution based on product requirements
• Perform end-to-end web and mobile-based testing (backend/frontend part)
• Functional, Regression testing
• Creating bug reports and validation after fixes
• Test Status and completion reporting about the quality status to Test Lead
• Cooperate with developers, work in a team
• Review test plans written by other QA
• Act as a gatekeeper for quality issues
• Act as Focal point in strategic and complicated projects
• Involved in defining unit roadmaps and business protocols
• 3+ years of hands-on experience as QA Engineer, testing web & mobile applications
• Advanced Knowledge of software testing methodologies for both progression and regression
• Advanced knowledge of the different testing phases and approaches, including functional, regression, integration, and end-to-end
• Experience in using tools: Fiddler, Charles, ADB or similar
• Experience with MS SQL Server relational databases
• Experience working in agile methodology
• Strong ability to find, report and track bugs during development and testing life cycle
• Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently
• English: Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have:
• Experience in the game industry (slot machines)
• Mentorship skills or experience
• Knowledge of test automation tools
• Knowledge of any OOP language
• Microservices and Kafka
We offer all our employees:
• Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
• Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city
• Annual salary review and performance bonus
• 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
• Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
• Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
• Free corporate English lessons
• Help and support for candidates from other cities
• Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company’s expense
• Exciting company and team event
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer.
We are the #1 grossing Facebook game developer as well as a Top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android worldwide.
Founded in 2010, Playtika immediately enjoyed skyrocketing growth and expanded quickly by acquiring other leading game titles.
We now have 11 offices in 10 countries around the world with over 2500 Playtikans.
Our business and our passion is to immerse people into a thrilling entertainment experience. Currently, our games are enjoyed by more than 6 million users daily and over 20 million users monthly.
Let’s get acquainted, watch a short video about Playtika here: bit.ly/2lLRE3C
And tell us about yourself — send your CV below :)