Strong coding skills (Java)
Hands-on experience with End-to-End testing on UI and API levels
CI (Teamcity, Jenkins)
System, result oriented mindset
Experience with Agile methodologies
Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
Experience with Consumer Driven Contract testing
Testing web and mobile games
• An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings. Our developers appreciate such events as JeeConf, XP Days, JavaDay, CraftConf, DevOxx, GeekOut, JavaZone. And company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonus
• KPI’s bonuses paid quarterly
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Free breakfast and lunch
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=3s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Extend the multiplatform and multilayer framework for automation testing
Integrate the framework and tools into company development lifecycle
Iteratively improve outcome of automation testing for business
Continuously learn new tools, approaches and frameworks
Increase automation testing coverage
Resolve technical issues
Playtika is looking for Senior Software Engineer in Test to warm welcome to the Automation Unit team — competence center of test automation area which performs as shared service continues to grow in order to support new Playtika projects.
The role is more about building an infrastructure than writing automation tests.
Our main stack for automation is Java Stack. We use the following tools and technologies for test creation and execution: Java, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Contract, Gauge, JUnit, Maven, Selenium, Appium, Selenoid, Selenium Grid. Software Engineer in Test often works closely with DevOps team and deals with tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, SonarQube etc. Work in game company requires quality services for different platforms such as iOS, Android and Web.