• Successful case studies in “reversing testing pyramid”
• Applied Experience in testing strategy transformation in order to reduce time to market
• Deep understanding of CI/CD processes and delivery pipelines
• Hands-on experience in building test automation frameworks for Module testing, API,
Mobile and Web
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with managing a QA function in the organization
of a similar size
• Deep domain expertise in testing methodologies, technology, and processes
• Able to build and lead a team of test industry experts
• Metrics and data-driven mindset with ability to define and manage test KPIs
• Excellent verbal and written skills with the power to persuade and drive continuous
improvement while maintaining/building strong partner relationships
• Expert Agile, and Waterfall SDLC experience
• Energetic, positive attitude and relentless self-motivation
Ready to travel frequently
Nice to have:
• Passion for games, especial for both social and casual gaming titles; gamer in general
• Programming skills knowledge
An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings so company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid quarterly
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance, free breakfasts and lunches in the office
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=3s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategic Planning and Implementation of quality aspects
• Building a new QA and QC strategy to change the operational method from manual
• Develop and deliver on annual goals and objectives for quality assurance that are
measurable and time-based
• Implement plans to achieve these goals and cascade them across the engineering teams.
• Develop and implement automation testing methodologies in order to reduce time
to market within CI/CD process of the product
• Pioneer the next level of QA best practices for design and tech in the game industry.
• Continually seek methods to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and partner
satisfaction of QA.
• Deliver Effective, Efficient, and Expedited QA services
• Significant focus on project test operations including reviews, resources, schedule, risks,
• Ensure that all QA testing projects are executed to exceptional quality.
• Ensure that QA teams maintain excellent levels of communications with development
teams and business partners.
• Work in collaboration with external teams such as, CICD, IT OPS, SLS, INFRA and others.
• Building a strong relationship with R&D directors, VPs and chief architect in the social casino domain as well as product, IT and support.
• Have a strong and solid professional knowledge positioning in manual and automation best practices. Be the guru in this field.
• Ability to influence and drive a change without direct authority.
• Be able to work in a matrix management — different locations, teams, culture and goals.
• Provide success on quality improvement of production incidents reduction trends.
We are looking for an experienced QA group manager to join one of the most successful casino games department in the world.
Working from our office in Kiev, you will be reporting directly to the QA Director of Playtika and you will be primarily responsible for leading and managing the quality and automation of the social casino games department in Playtika.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing both strategic and operational plans for Quality activities.
You will be working closely with senior management to establish QA related processes, workflows and best practices, and to ultimately deliver transformative functional quality services.
In addition to your experience, we are looking for demonstrated leadership as well.
As QA group manager you will manage QA managers and will be responsible for evolving QA engineers to a whole new level through training, mentoring, development, and ultimately raise the bar and standards for the entire quality of the studio.
Excellent cross-functional communications and relationship building with stakeholders, development teams, and business partners is critical to the success of this role.
As part of the Job you will need to travel frequently to several R&D sites to manage and lead the quality agenda.