Playtika is a leading company in social gaming area, using the cutting edge technologies for supporting high-traffic and advanced infrastructure.
Right now we are looking for Release engineer to plan and execute our releases, coordinating and pushing releases from development to production.
• Strong knowledge of engineering tools such as version control systems (preferably Git);
• Experience with Linux/Unix administration;
• Experience with deployment pipeline and release/build management systems;
• Experience with either MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB;
• Experience with continuous integration systems and deployment pipelines(Jenkins, Teamcity, Artifactory, etc.);
• Familiar with one or more programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Bash script);
• Experience with monitoring systems (Kibana, Appdinamics, Grafana, Hockeyapp);
• Troubleshooting with a talent for solving n-tiered configuration problems;
• Easily trained and desired to learn;
• Strong spoken and written skills in English (Intermediate Level);
An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
• Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper, an article about it here — dou.ua/...les/dou-revisor-playtika
• Professional Trainings so company often pays for tickets.
• Substantial performance bonuses paid quarterly
• Salary review once a year
• Free corporate English lessons
• Partial payment of sports, for example Sportlife club
• 20 working days paid vacation
• Medical insurance, free breakfasts and lunches in the office
• Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
We have fun like that www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikksPvEGQfc&t=3s
• By the way, you can feel us here — www.facebook.com/playtikaua
• Understanding of the company applications and release infrastructure;
• Being focal point for R&D teams, collaboration with different teams, timely escalation of issues;
• Handle deployments to various environments in our release pipeline, driving releases to completion;
• Maintain and monitor software builds during version preparation;
• Ensure deployments safety by monitoring all systems required to support the release;
• Be responsible for sticking to release schedule by coordinating process of versions preparations;
• Participate in investigation process in case of any issues/incident happen during or after release, providing impact analysis and problems investigation, and addressing found problems to specific R&D team;
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android.
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
2500+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.