• Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
• At least 2 years of experience in UI or Game design
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Quick sketching methods
• Strong understanding of typography
• Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
• Strong multi-tasking ability
• Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
• Intermediate English
• Gaming background
• Passion for making and playing games
We looking for a talented UI designer (for games) to create an amazing user experience with strong sense of typography, conceptual and attention to details.
You will work with the industry’s most talented, driven and creative people.
You will invent alluring and smart assets for our games from conceptualization to execution and setting the tone for Playtika’s games.
You will produce creative game elements and assets, effectively communicate conceptual ideas to final design products.
• Crafting game elements and assets: logos, tooltips, buttons, indicators, progressions, icons, etc.
• Creating mockups and developing 2D art with industry standard tools
• Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule while understanding the studio’s brand and be a significant part of its development
• A real teammate, brainstorm and partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Playtika is a world’s leading online gaming company, the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is creating a fantastic customer entertaining experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users, and focusing on being a great place to work for our people!
Playtika in Dnipro is more than 185 of talented developers and artists who produce round-the-clock excitement via Caesars Casino game (which is in TOP-50 among all Facebook games).
We are looking for a talented UI designer (for games) to create an amazing user experience with strong sense of typography, conceptual and attention to details.