Founded in 1999 and premium listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries with c.6,400 employees across 24 countries.Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading technology company delivering...
The Bingo platform supports 50+ bingo sites hosting over 250 unique games/features which run in 1000s of different configurations.
We have customers around the world who play in different languages and under different rules /regulations (eg UK UKGC, Italy).
Participate in QA planning and take part of the development life cycle of the product;
Create, launch and support autotests for releases;
Collaborates with other team members in flexible environment;
Participates in planning sessions and estimates own peace...
Playtech, a leading gaming software company, is seeking a curious, capable and hands-on Application Security Engineer, who will work with software and development teams to ensure secure development lifecycle practices such as security reviews in design and code, security requirements...
We are looking for a talented and dedicated software engineer (Full Stack Developer — Web) with excellent server-side and frontend skills to join a self-organised development team in charge of a highly performant web application.
Job Description Mobile and Web Platform is new product in Playtech portfolio that is custom developed CMS. The platform offers a joint solution for mobile and web clients and is delivered as out of the box portal product or as part of complex customer tailored solution.
As a Product Coordinator you will perform a broad range of project management activities with supervision of senior manager. You will work with multiple teams as well as different stakeholders.
Quickspin is a Playtech company and one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and entertaining video slots. We have a long and successful history of creating award-winning games and doing so with awesome colleagues.
• Have experience as a Developer in Java programming
• Have great experience in Spring Boot, Microservices
• Have strong knowledge of SQL and hibernate
• Be comfortable with Docker and K8S
• Be comfortable with Nix based Operating Systems
• Have Experience in CI/CD
• Have Experience...
• 2+ years of experience in professional software development• Understanding and ability to apply Software Design principles• Profound knowledge of OOP paradigm• Familiarity with modern Web technologies• Formal degree in software engineering, information technology...
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform as part of a team• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability• Work...
Job Description · Development of the algorithms for the system frontend and backend· Support users· Maintain the current systems developed in Python· Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle· Write well designed, testable, efficient code and unit tests· Perform...