• Experience in Java 2+ years
• Spring knowledge
• Hibernate knowledge
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Good English
• Creative thinking and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• Ambitious, self-motivated team player
• Higher education in IT or Computer Science
• Experience working with Angular 2 and higher
• Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills
• Experience in developing distributed applications
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Live project is one of the most challenging ones in Playtech. More details about our project you can find here www.playtech.com/...ndustrys-leading-platform.
You will be working with “Live Admin” — an application where all configuration for casinos, games, tables, players etc is done.
Back end part of this application is written in Java using Spring framework and Hibernate. We work with Java 11. You also will be responsible for writing UI for “Live Admin” — pages
where some configuration is done or reports where statistic is shown. All new pages will be written in Angular 6. There are also some pages left written in JSP and we are
going to rewrite them to Angular so you will be responsible for rewriting pages from JSP to Angular and also refactoring server-side code. As you will gain
experience you will get new interesting challenges developing server-side of Live project.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.