• Proven experience with Java server side
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using following technology stack java8+,guice, rxJava, liquibase, mybatis, maven
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience and understanding of high availability systems design patterns
• Experience with Kafka, Redis, docker, zookeeper.
• Experience with k8s/cloudfoundry/swarm will be a plus
• Proven experience in API design
• ReactJs will be a plus.
• Good English (both oral and written)
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Ensure scalability, performance and fault-tolerance of developed services
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Playtech’s IMS (Information Management Solution) is the power behind our entire product portfolio, providing the set of tools needed to successfully run and manage every aspect of gambling business.
The IMS is an open platform that allows operators to plug in any third party gaming products, tools and systems, resulting in a completely unified and centralised operation benefitting from the system’s vast capabilities across all business activities.
The IMS monitors the entire lifecycle of the player, as both a reactive and proactive system that processes data in real-time, it enables operators to read a player’s activity as it happens and target that player accordingly. Using real-time analytic, operators immediately assess events in the life cycle, reacting with automatic and manual marketing tools that encourage the optimal response from players in order to maximize their value. With every aspect of players’ gaming activity stored within the IMS indefinitely, from game play and financial transactions to correspondence and chat history, operator can analyse, segment and personalize offering with a tailored look and feel.
Leaderboards are highly engaging race-type promotions that are popular within the gaming industry. Players are challenged to earn leaderboard points through regular gameplay on specified games. The total points accumulated by the player determines their ranking on the leaderboard, with prizes issued to players achieving winning rank positions at the end of the race.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.