• Understanding of software testing methodologies, approaches and techniques
• Deep knowledge of test automation concepts
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of experience in testing / QA
• 1+ year of experience in QA automation
• Knowledge and experience in test automation using Java, Selenium (Web Driver), TestNG, REST
• Knowledge of SQL, Maven, Jenkins
• Experience in testing web applications and web services
• Good communication skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Requirements and test cases analysis
• Development and maintaining test automation framework
• Writing and running test scripts, bugs reporting
• Working closely with development and QA teams
Playtech’s IMS (Information Management Solution) is the power behind our entire product portfolio, providing the set of tools needed to successfully run and manage every aspect of gambling business.
The IMS is an open platform that allows operators to plug in any third party gaming products, tools and systems, resulting in a completely unified and centralized operation benefiting from the system’s vast capabilities across all business activities.
The IMS monitors the entire life-cycle of the player, as both a reactive and proactive system that processes data in real-time, it enables operators to read a player’s activity as it happens and target that player accordingly. Using real-time analytic, operators immediately assess events in the life cycle, reacting with automatic and manual marketing tools that encourage the optimal response from players in order to maximize their value. With every aspect of players’ gaming activity stored within the IMS indefinitely, from game play and financial transactions to correspondence and chat history, operator can analyse, segment and personalize offering with a tailored look and feel.
The Awards project is a single bonus management system which controls bonus aspects over all Playtech gaming products. Service provides a real-time reaction on lots of gaming events in products, processing them via set of configurable workflows, giving an operator the opportunity to coordinate player promotion strategies and eventually increase player cross-product value.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.