WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED?
• Excellent knowledge of Linux systems
• Programming skills (understanding of important principles, like Open-Close, DRY etc.)
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible) and scripting languages
• Understanding of CI\CD process and experience with build tools like Jenkins
• Previous experience with monitoring solutions
• Understanding of computer networks and security
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Ability to stay calm and adapt quickly in a changing environment
• Professional growth
• Challenging tasks
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Design solutions based on open-source software
• Work closely with development teams
• Build and deploy large, mission-critical services
• Develop, manage and improve management, monitoring and logging tools
• Manage services in different datacenters across the world
• Support operational units with service issues
PLAYTECH’S LIVE UNIT
Playtech’s Live group is responsible for a premium casino product, offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes. You will be integral part of engineering team where developers and devops are working closely and learn from each other. We will automate complex deployments, monitoring and alert system. And we’ll go through endless journey of trying to make all of our envs as prod-alike as possible.
We are using Terraform, Consul, Ansible, AWS and many other technologies that help us tackling our challenges. As in every healthy project — we are always on a lookup for ways to speed up development, deployment and increasing reliability and availability of our infrastructure and processes.
Most important is that our system is really complex in a fun way. Different datacenters, dozens of microservices, different databases, streaming approaches, tons of logs and ....