• BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
• 3+ years playing the role as Scrum Master for a SW development team applying scrum principles and practices
• Experience with variety of Agile techniques such as user stories, CI, TDD, automated testing, agile games
• Understand fundamentals of software development process and iterative development.
• Understand incremental delivery and value of metrics.
• Experience in gambling/gaming industry and back end development
• Fluent English (Advanced Level)
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
• Must be able to lead team to self-organization
• Must be able to facilitate discussion, alternatives or different approaches
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
• Facilitate team for better creativity, improves the efficiency of development team
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team, possess conflicts resolution
• Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meetings, acts as safeguard for a team
• Help the team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
• Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to satisfy customers
• Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency
Development of the whole gaming platform for Asian and European markets from scratch. The current platform is oriented only on the European market (400+ games and millions of users, 4k servers and 200k+ simultaneous online sessions), but it’s 80% of the functionality is not relevant for the Asian market. The goal of the project is to leave just 20% of the functionality of the analogical existing product for the European market and make simple, ultra-scalable service, applicable for Asian market size and new markets in Western Europe and Americas.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities