• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
• Proven experience as software architect.
• Experience in software development and coding in Scala.
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
• Excellent knowledge of SOA design patterns.
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
• Excellent knowledge of communication protocols (TCP, Websockets, HTTP, etc.).
• Work experience with SQL, Non- SQL and In-memory databases.
• A technical mindset with a keen eye to detail.
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
• Fluent English
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
• System/solution architecture design based on business requirements.
• Design of interfaces, application components as well as defining the optimal interaction with different systems.
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
• Effectively communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams and other stakeholders.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, scalability etc.
Development of the whole gaming platform for Asian and European markets from scratch. The current platform is oriented only on the European market (400+ games and millions of users, 4k servers and 200k+ simultaneous online sessions), but it’s 80% of the functionality is not relevant for the Asian market. The goal of the project is to leave just 20% of the functionality of the analogical existing product for the European market and make simple, ultra-scalable service, applicable for Asian market size and new markets in Western Europe and Americas.
Innovation Lab is looking for an experienced System Software Architect who will be responsible for initial design and development of various solutions to support business needs across different Playtech systems. You will analyze the “big picture” and create the architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will work with different teams across the Company to define product requirements, create architectural specification while ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems. The best candidate has a strong technical background, excellent IT skills and solid experience in designing and developing high availability backend systems.