• Strong experience developing server side in Java/Scala or similar OO language
• Hands-on Scala development with common application development frameworks and tools, including open source
• Proven experience developing high scale distributed systems with complex interfaces and integrations
• Able to design a system from scratch and add components to existing design
• Solid understanding of asynchronous processing and concurrency
• Self-motivated, quick learner, team worker
• Loves to document and share knowledge with colleagues
• Cluster systems (Akka)
• SDK development
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
As a Scala Developer you will design and develop tools to support complex business requirements, improve existing features, participate in extending platform capabilities
Playtech Open Platform and Gaming Platform as a Service are next generation platforms from Playtech opted to create new business opportunities. Both platforms are highly accessible, scalable, distributed and event-driven, running on private cloud Mirantis Open Stack at different data centers across the world. Amazon and Google cloud platforms are also considered as a hosting solution for particular regions. Both platforms are built using reactive micro services architecture and written in Scala programming language. They use No-SQL Couchbase database for data persistence and storage. Elasticsearch multimode cluster for keeping all application and system information. Platforms are highly-available and multi-tenant, processing dozens millions transactions daily.
Playtech Open Platform serves as an integration hub that enables well defined integration between 3rd Party Gaming Systems (RGS) and Playtech Gaming Platform as well as 3rd party wallets. It provides a single game aggregation for all 3rd party content and enables seamless distribution of content across Playtech licensees. It allows 3rd Party and PT RGSs to integrate with a variety of iGP through standard Third Party Interface ( TPI ) hiding complexity of custom protocols. It also replaces the old legacy system and together with marketplace providing end-user game discovery and configuration.
Gaming Platform as a Service is a modern, distributed games delivery platform, allowing for single game deployment for both engines and clients. It is comprised of core platform, engine containers and GDK based HTML 5 clients. The platform enables pure HTML 5 games development using a variety of different rendering engines.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities