• 2+ years of experience in professional software development
• Experience in modern Web technologies
• EcmaScript 6
• Good Communication Skills
• You know how to build a multi-platform product (desktop, mobile, native mobile)
• We are using HTML5 interfaces and it’s good if you know web-sockets, browser storages and canvas
• Frameworks like Backbone, Ember, Angular and React
• It’s good if you has experience with Mocha, Jasmine and other test tools — Sinon, Chai, Karma
• We have interesting infrastructure tasks and if you know Node.js — excellent.
• Our product launched on a lot of platforms and it’s good if you can create adaptive and cross-platform design
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Mobile and Web Platform is a product build on Liferay Portal framework and enriched custom developed CMS features. The platform offers a joint solution for mobile and web clients and is delivered as out of the box portal product or as part of complex customer tailored solution. This is truly open platform and provides a flexible solution that maximizes player gaming experience whilst minimizing operational costs. Our development unit offers agile environment, welcomes new ideas and technologies, as well as improvements of day-to-day processes and activities. This is a great opportunity for professional who is looking for challenge and experience to cooperate in dynamic international environment.
Our system is complex and nicely organized, that’s why you’ll be able to focus only on the front end development.
Our application based on Backbone with rich and good architecture. For DOM manipulations we are using jBone (without jQuery) so we love vanilla JS.
Our application is isomorphic and we using phantomjs in some cases. Main template engine — doT.
For test writing we have stack with mocha, sinon, chai, phantomjs on CI and jscoverage.
For resolving dependencies between modules we have require.js.
In admin interface we have React, Flux and lodash.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.