Purpose of the role:
You would be joining a web development team with high standards and excellent track record in delivering quality work within defined timescales.
The successful candidate will be a team player but also able to work independently and will be someone who thrives in a high energy collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop and code for client-facing web applications, writing software with focus on great user experience and performance.
- Participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- Help team refine the internal software development processes, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployments.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong proven experience of building customer facing Web Applications.
- A strong working knowledge of core web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid knowledge and experience in React technological stack.
- A solid engineer — you are passionate about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You are by nature a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- An excellent communicator — you communicate enthusiastically, clearly, and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge and experience of working within TDD / BDD processes.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Familiarity with BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS approaches is a plus.
- Very strong attention to details and ability to deliver visuals tightly matching specifications.
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of NodeJS and its core principles.
- A working knowledge of non-relational Data Stores (Mongo / Redis)
- Comfortable working across the stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, backend, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Both remote and office work
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist