1. Technical education and mindset with attention to detail.
2. Intermediate English proficiency at least.
3. Good email communication.
4. Ability to analyze application and system logs.
5. Troubleshooting and investigation skills set.
6. Basic understanding of network communications and protocols, including HTTP(S), TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, Load balancing.
Preferred Skills (Will be a plus):
1. Experience with visualization tools such as Kibana and Grafana.
2. Experience in SQL queries creation.
3. Familiarity with Linux command line interface.
4. Experience in L2 production application support.
5. Experience with CI/CD tools and processes, including Git and Jenkins.
6. Programing/scripting on one of programming languages
1. Process internal and external customers’ requests and issues.
2. Conduct investigations of user complaints by application logs analysis and finding solution based on existing documentation.
3. Collaboration with partners and stakeholders through ticket systems and emails.
4. Apply requested application’s configuration changes and support their verification and testing process from the product side.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services.
At Playtech diversity and inclusion is a priority for us and we are an equal opportunities company, all applications will be considered regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and religion.