- 2+ years of experience in L2 production application support.
- Good knowledge of Linux and hands-on experience working in the command line.
- Understanding of network communications and protocols, including HTTP(S), WebSocket, TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, Load balancing.
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills.
- Understanding of monitoring principles, alerting, performance, and healthiness metrics.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Kibana and Grafana.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes, including Git and Jenkins.
- Intermediate English proficiency at least.
- Technical mindset with attention to detail.
Preferred Skills (Will be a plus):
- Experience with the Prometheus monitoring system.
- Familiarity with Ansible configuration management tool.
- Knowledge of Nginx and/or F5 load balancers.
- MongoDB support experience.
- Experience with Terraform usage.
- Basic understanding of AWS.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Process internal and external customers’ requests and issues, collaborating with partners and stakeholders through ticket systems and emails.
- Handle production incidents and problems, and investigate user complaints and system failures.
- Provide backend application support, focusing on configuration and debugging.
- Handle production system monitoring alerts, perform investigations, and resolve/mitigate issues.
- Ensure that service-level objectives (service availability) meet the defined targets.
- Participate in a 24×7 shift on-call rotation to handle critical production issues.