Playtech AI and data team are responsible for collecting, organizing, presenting & utilizing data across all PT product and services. The team is growing, accounting almost 25 developers, data scientists and product managers.
AI in Playtech isn’t just used internally but also offered to licensee as a product alongside its casino, poker & other gaming portfolio.
The data science team is currently comprised of 5 professionals, busy at developing sophisticated algorithms and statistical models for personalized recommendations, detecting fraudulent behavior, identifying player churn probability and life time value, and most importantly turning Playtech products into data driven ones by replacing business rules configuration with real-time models that control every major aspect of the player user experience.
Develop production data science applications in Python, end to end.
· Develop and maintain components in data science production systems.
· Perform predictive and statistical modeling.
· Research, invent and adapt machine learning algorithms for dedicated business needs.
· Perform ad-hoc analyses as required.
· This position is for an experienced Data Scientist.
· A minimum of 4 years in a role as business-oriented data scientist or data analyst.
· A minimum of 2 years in writing Python code.
· Proven experience in predictive modeling, preferably in data science production services.
· Business orientation.
· High level of English
· BS in Economics\Mathematics\Statistics a Must
· MS Economics\Mathematics\Statistics Preferred