Quickspin is a Playtech company — one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and entertaining video slots. We have a long and successful history of creating award-winning games and doing so with awesome colleagues. We constantly strive to improve and are now looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our Kyiv office, located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station).
About the role
As a Senior Solutions Architect at Quickspin you will have a central role in a cross functional team focused on the continued expansion and success of Quickspin, bridging the gap between game client development and backend platform development. You will guide the team to find simple solutions to complex integrations with multiple parties involved. Day to day work span from hands on programming, technical pre-studies to supporting and guiding peer developers, technical account managers and even customers into the best solutions. Your work is centered around, but not limited to, our HTML5 game client development, framework and runtime shared libraries, developed in TypeScript. Your responsibilities will among others be:
· Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations for business solutions.
· Perform project level design, debug and performance analysis.
· Help drive the Architectural forum across the company
· Identify and reduce the technical debt
We are seeking a structured yet creative person, who does not settle and is always eager to learn and develop new things. You understand and embrace good development practices such as code reviews, test automation and you take pride in writing code that is easy to test, read and maintain. You love backwards compatibility. We go by the vision of “We create Awesomeness” and that goes with everything we do — From creating a great work environment together to making thrilling games. Life at Quickspin simply never gets boring — and it won’t take long until it really feels like home. You will be surrounded by kind, corny, and simply put — awesome people — that are truly passionate about what they do. We are also proud to say that we offer an excellent package, flexible hours and of course, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
· 5+ years’ work experience with software development, preferably front-end
· Working experience within the gaming/slot gaming industry
· Degree in computer science or relevant experience
· Good understanding of good practice version control, artefact versioning, branching model strategies and common pitfalls
· Good understanding of build systems and development tools such as Node.js, NPM, Docker, Maven etc.
· Good understanding of Jenkins and/or other automation servers/services
· Advanced skills in both written and spoken English
We also value:
· Experience with AWS services
· Experience with any kind of programming or scripting language
· Experience with e2e testing tools such as Selenium, webdriver.io etc.
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.