The Bingo platform supports 50+ bingo sites hosting over 250 unique games/features which run in 1000s of different configurations.
We have customers around the world who play in different languages and under different rules /regulations (e.g., UK UKGC, Italy). We maintain a multitude of games, integrations, admin screens, live monitoring tools and native apps.
Our development team in Kiev has a key role in modernising and enhancing the Bingo platform, designing and developing a new suite of tools which will take Bingo to the next level.
This is truly open platform and provides a flexible solution that maximizes player gaming experience whilst minimizing operational costs. Our development unit offers agile environment, welcomes new ideas and technologies, as well as improvements of day-to-day processes and activities. This is a great opportunity for a professional who is looking for challenge and experience cooperating in dynamic truly cross-territory environment.
As an organization, we provide white label products which required multi-language, configurable, maintainable, stable, readable, performant and innovative product solutions. These core principles drive our technology choices.
We develop for only recent browser versions so we can use the latest and greatest features. We use design patterns, OOP and well supported / popular frameworks to structure our code (eg React, Redux).
We need to know what our code is doing so we avoid using heavy and unnecessary frameworks (eg JQuery).
Our use of unit tests and automation ensure that we are confident that our new features won’t break anything.
Just to name a few:
· Webpack 4
· HTML 5
· 3+ years of experience in professional software development
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Formal OO programming training/experience.
· Experience with modern Web technologies
· Node.JS, ES6, CSS (and/or Less/Sass)
· Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and CI/CD concepts
· Experience with unit testing
· Experience with troubleshooting live issues in production environment
· Good Communication Skills
Good to have:
· Experience with TypeScript
· Experience with WebSocket / SockJS
· Experience with HTML5 features such as browser storages, canvas and other
· You know how to build multi-platform product (desktop, mobile, native mobile)
· Knowledge or experience with AngularJS, React, Pixi.JS
· Experience with TDD practices using Jest
· Experience with Mocha, Jasmine and other test tools — Chai, Karma
· Experience with Node.JS, its usage as auxiliary infrastructure and integration instrument
· Experience with adaptive and cross platform design
· Design, code and debug core platform components
· Working at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration
· Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining, and system optimization
· Keeping current with new technologies and making recommendations to the team
· Maintaining and enhancing existing product code
· Cooperate with members of the QA and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and maintained to a high standard
· Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
· Active participation in agile scrum process
· Help, support and share knowledge with colleagues within the team